There are a couple of options to book against an open vendor invoice. Remember that for any connected bank accounts all transactions that involve a bank account should be booked starting from the bank account transaction.
The above UI supports manual booking against open vendor invoice that can be used in the following examples:
- Vendor invoice was paid over a bank account that is not connected
- Vendor invoice was paid in cash
- Credit memo reverse -> this reduces the booking side of the vendor invoice
- Credit memo offset -> this reduces the payment side of the vendor invoice
- Rounding -> offsets against the Rounding account
Customer support service by UserEcho